Thursday, October 16, 2008

Keep up the Acting Michael

Michael, I hope that wherever you are, and whatever school you are going to, that you are still involved in theater.



Don't let that person who told you that your voice was not good for acting get to you. There is a lot of opportunity for anyone.



I have not seen you any happier than you were when you were on stage. You were also very devoted to the productions, and wanted to rehearse more than you wanted to do anything else.



Don't let that feeling die. There are a lot of movie stars that went to Chatsworth high school like Kevin Spacey, Val Kilmer, Mare Winningham, and Stephanie Kramer for instance. The area you are living has produced a lot of good actors.

By the way, all the photos are links to larger images. I will post more soon.



The big thing is that you do not loose the interest in theater. If you keep pursuing it, I think that you will be successful. I hope that I will be able to see you in a couple more plays before I leave.

I will write more soon, but I just wanted to remind you of your love for the theater. Remember, 95% of life is just showing up, so if you pursue your desires, success will follow.

Remember that I love you and miss you a lot. I wish I could hear from you.

No comments: